Our response to COVID-19
With the rate of COVID-19 global infections on the rise, we would like to reassure you that the safety and wellbeing of our customers, clients and employees is our utmost priority. We have been following all protocols and guidelines put in place by local health authorities and we are taking the necessary steps to ensure a safe environment for all our employees, customers and suppliers.
How we are prioritising the health and safety of our employees, customers and suppliers
- Team members based in our offices worldwide are working from home where possible.
- All employees are required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including face masks at all times, with gloves also being a necessity if handling food or goods.
- We are strictly compliant with governmental instructions regarding travel restrictions and quarantine protocols. Any employees who visit our premises are fully cleared to perform their duties safely.
- All employees required to be in any our locations are operating under social distancing guidelines across all facilities, ensuring any interaction is carried out at a safe distance.
- Safety measures and protocols have been implemented in all locations, including temperature screening for anyone entering any of our premises and the installation of additional sanitizer dispensers across all locations, as well as distributing individual sanitizers to all our employees.
BMMI is certified in Business Continuity Management Systems (ISO 22301:2012), and a comprehensive contingency plan has been put in place to minimise disruption to business as much as possible.
Lastly, we have well tested plans that follow all Government guidelines to ensure that when a case does impact on our business, that procedures are immediately applied that safeguard all and stop any further spread.
After 137 years we know it is the strength of our culture and the loyalty of our stakeholders that have sustained us through tough times. We will continue to pay very close attention to the situation and its impact on our teammates and customers across the globe. We are truly better together and we look forward to a new normal with you.