Administrative Cashier, Bahrain Logistics Services (Admin)
Note: Please make sure to mention the following reference when you apply for this position (BLS\1023\23) by the deadline of 30th of November 2023.
The Administrative Cashier is responsible for completing inbound and outbound administrative duties,including shipment tracking, clearance planning, re-export, and goods receipt transactions, within agreed procedures and time frames to ensure that stocks are accounted for quickly, and costs and delays are minimised.
- Diploma in accounting, business, administration, or a related field.
Years of Experience and Other Skills:
- One year or more of office administration experience.
- Proficiency in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP is required (full cycle from Sales Order Creation till invoicing).
- Good English skills, including speaking, reading, and writing.
- Numerate with basic accounting skills.
The place of work is in Sitra – Kingdom of Bahrain.
To apply for this position, please use the form below and mention the reference (BLS\1023\23) at the beginning of your email.