Legal and Compliance Officer
Note: please make sure to mention the following reference when you apply for this position (LEG-EXT/0722/01) by the deadline of 28th of July 2022.
Reporting to the Head of Legal Affairs & Company Secretary, the Legal and Compliance Officer will assist with a broad spectrum of legal, regulatory, compliance and corporate governance affairs, in addition to corporate transactions.
- Post Graduate Law degree from a recognised university
- Fluency in spoken and written Arabic & English
Years of Experience and Other Skills:
- Three to five years' work experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of company law / corporate governance
- Analytical skills and capacity to conduct thorough investigations
- Preparation of substantive and accurate reports
- Strategic thinking
- Negotiation and persuasion
- Ability to ensure that self and team meet deadlines
- Ability to follow company and divisional policies, procedures and objectives
- Knowledge of local and international law
The place of work is in BMMI Bahrain.
To apply for this position, please use the form below and mention the reference (LEG-EXT/0722/01) at the beginning of your email.