Merchandiser – Shop Floor
Note: please make sure to mention the following reference when you apply for this position (GSS\MRCH\1903\01) by the deadline of 26th March 2023.
Reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor, you will be responsible for displaying products while following requirements for effective merchandising, as well as ensuring the availability of the required product at the right time and the right place. You will also ensure clearing any unwanted products from displays, and monitoring the sales performances of various products, along with providing excellent customer service in line with BMMI’s customer service standards.
- High school diploma or certificate.
- Fluency in written and verbal English is a compulsory prerequisite. Arabic will be an added advantage.
Years of Experience and Other Skills:
- A minimum of one year’s experience in merchandising in the food and beverages industry.
- Fundamental knowledge of effective merchandising practices.
- Basic Knowledge in MS Office Applications and being computer literate.
- Ability to develop excellent relationships with customers and communicate with them effectively.
- Strong planning and organising skills.
- Knowledge of road system and geography of Bahrain
The place of work is in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
To apply for this position, please use the form below and mention the reference (GSS\MRCH\1903\01) at the beginning of your email.