Note: please make sure to mention the following reference when you apply for this position (GSS/0721/01) by the deadline of August 12, 2021
Under the supervision of the Procurement Supervisor, you will be responsible for assisting the team with administrative support in the bidding process, as well as processing awarded contracts to ensure an efficient and smooth internal supply chain.
In this role, you will also be responsible for interpreting customers’ request for proposals (RFP) and maneuvering suppliers’ catalogues. You will need to have the ability to research product specifications from outside sources and recommend similar products from suppliers’ catalogues. You will also need to ensure submittal of accurate proposals in a timely manner and conduct periodic reporting.
As the Procurement Coordinator, you will also assist in the prompt and effective responses that re process specific to procurement quotations per the terms and conditions of RFPs. You will also support the acquisition of competitive rates and quality products to ensure business growth and customer satisfactions. Responsibilities also include conducting research on markets, trades, companies, and competitors in order to contribute to business growth, as well as conducting supplier evaluations and providing competitive solutions.
- The applicant must hold certificate, degree, or experience in procurement and / or contracting.
- The applicant must have full fluency in English reading, writing, and speaking, with Arabic skills considered an added advantage. Additionally, Excel skills, computer literacy and being internet savvy are essential.
Years of Experience and Other Skills:
- Two years’ experience at a similar level with demonstrated success and abilities is desirable
- Experience in procurement, sourcing, purchasing, and supply chain is essential
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of procurement and supply chain procedures
The place of work is in BMMI Bahrain.
To apply for this position, please use the form below and mention the reference (GSS/0721/01) at the beginning of your email. Application deadline is August 12, 2021