Procurement Supervisor, GSS Bahrain (GSS-CP/1220/01)
Note: please make sure to mention the following reference when you apply for this position (GSS-CP/1220/01)
- Ensuring procurement processes are in compliance with contractual obligations.
- Proactively discovering new sourcing methods to achieve profitability targets.
- Handling daily administration processes for all food procurement and ensuring all administrative tasks are up to date.
- A minimum of three years’ experience working in procurement and purchasing
- A minimum of three years’ experience in government contracting is desirable
- Degree in a business or supply chain related subject
- Fluency in spoken and written English (with Arabic an added advantage)
- Valid Bahraini driving licence
- Ability to implement and coordinate purchases for volume discounts, and to evaluate buying options
- Proven success in supervising, developing, and motivating a dynamic and diverse team, as well as managing suppliers
- Experience in processing quotations, tenders, proposals and purchase orders
- Extensive food product knowledge for both local and international markets
- Analytical, communication, PC, MIS and ERP system skills
To apply for this position, please use the form below and mention the reference (GSS-CP/1220/01) at the beginning of your email.