Sales Executive (Credit Salesman), Consumer Division (NT-CP/1220/02)
Note: please make sure to mention the following reference when you apply for this position (NT-CP/1220/02)
- Maximising product distribution and sales volume by visiting credit customers within a set territory, to identify stock requirements and arrange for necessary replenishment.
- Monitoring stock levels in outlets to ensure availability and avoid overstocking
- Collecting any outstanding dues to the company in accordance with agreed trading terms
- Minimum of three years’ work experience in an FMCG company in a sales role
- Graduate or Diploma holder in any discipline
- Fluency in spoken and written English, with Arabic skills an advantage
- Valid Bahraini driving licence
- Previous experience in debt collection
- Knowledge of road system and geography of Bahrain
- Ability to develop excellent relationships with customers and communicate effectively with all levels of employees
- Sales ability and negotiation skills
- Ability to reconciliate collected dues against invoices
- Taking the initiative to solve customer problems
To apply for this position, please use the form below and mention the reference (NT-CP/1220/02) at the beginning of your email.