Sales Supervisor, Consumer - Mars
Note: please make sure to mention the following reference when you apply for this position (NT\0323\02) by the deadline of 20th of April 2023.
Reporting to the Sales Manager – Mars, the job holder is required to execute brand strategy across all channels in Bahrain, as well as ensure initiatives are implemented as per defined sales strategies to grow market share by outperforming the competition. The Sales Supervisor will also be responsible for managing daily operations, including team performance, market activation, shipments to customers, targeted volume and revenue, distribution target and market coverage target, in line with budget and sales strategies. The job holder will also need to communicate with all relevant departments and retailers to ensure smooth operation, as well as monitor and manage brand planograms, merchandising activity, stock level, expiry issues, debtor levels and market trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business-related subject.
Years of Experience and Other Skills:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a sales management role.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the FMCG industry.
- Knowledge of Bahrain’s FMCG market and sales fundamentals.
- Knowledge of food and or non-food categories.
- Negotiation skills.
- Data analytics.
- Should be proficient in MS Office, Excel, and PowerPoint and possess presentation skills.
- Fluency in spoken and written English (Arabic an advantage)
The place of work is in BMMI Bahrain.
To apply for this position, please use the form below and mention the reference (NT\0323\02) at the beginning of your email.