Note: please make sure to mention the following reference when you apply for this position (IT/0621/02) by the deadline of June 12, 2021
Under the supervision of the Network and Security Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining and overseeing all computer and network systems. You will also be tasked with administering, planning, maintaining, and supporting the implementation of the Enterprise Level Servers.
In this role, you will also be responsible for providing ongoing system support and backup to ensure that SLAs are in place for all critical systems, as well as ensuring delivery of efficient IT services to support BMMI’s goals.
As the System Administrator, you will also be tasked with overseeing new hardware and software, controlling access permissions and privileges, maintenance of group system and network infrastructures, and ensuring systems’ integrity and security.
- The job holder must hold a bachelor’s degree in computer technology, as well as System Administration Certificates for Microsoft, Cisco, and Unix.
- The job holder must have full fluency in English reading, writing, and speaking, with Arabic skills considered an added advantage.
Years of Experience and Other Skills:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in system administration, as well as a minimum of two to four years’ experience in administering Microsoft / Unix environments
- Extensive experience with IT systems, networks, and related technologies
- Knowledge of data recovery and business continuity processes, as well as familiarity with OS and environment hardening
- Experience in enterprise systems, end-user, and office applications support, as well as cloud technologies and services
- Excellent methodical problem-solving and analytical skills
The place of work is in BMMI Bahrain.
To apply for this position, please use the form below and mention the reference (IT/0621/02) at the beginning of your email. Application deadline is June 12, 2021.