Accounts Officer - BMMI Shipping Services, KSA
Accounts Officer - BMMI Shipping Services – KSA
Note: please make sure to mention the following reference when you apply for this position (BSS\0423\17) by the deadline 7th of November 2023.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this position will be responsible to supporting the Finance Manager with the day-to-day functions by performing daily accounting activities and supporting the team with processing payments and financial transactions to vendors and suppliers. The successful candidate will support in providing accurate and efficient accounting services to the Marine, Cargo, Liner, GS & Survey departments. The Accounts Officer must also review invoices to ensure accuracy and liaise with banks for processing payments. They are also be responsible for generating frequent reports of payments for reconciliation purposes and monitoring the accounts payable budgets to ensure expenditures do not exceed allocated funds.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent. Accounting certification (CMA or CPA) will be an added advantage.
Years of Experience and Other Skills:
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years in an accounting function at a similar level.
- Must have a written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Must have a knowledge of International Accounting Standards (IFRS).
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must be well-versed with accounting software such as Tally, Quick Book, etc.
- Ability to analyse financial data and prepare financial reports and statements.
The place of work is in Jeddah, Kindgdom of Saudi Arabia.
To apply for this position, please use the form below and mention the reference (BSS\0423\17) at the beginning of your email.