Assistant Supply Chain Administrator, Global Sourcing & Supply, Bahrain
Note: Please make sure to mention the following reference when you apply for this position (GSSASCA\0423\01) by the deadline of 27th of April 2023.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Team Leader, you will be responsible for assisting in completing all inbound administrative tasks for various projects. You will also need to ensure that all tasks are carried out within the agreed time frame and that they comply with agreed policies and procedures. You will also be required to maintain high accuracy while handling all tasks and ensure that transactions are reconciled with other internal departments.
Diploma in Administration, Finance, Supply Chain, or a related field
Years of Experience and Other Skills:
- At least 1 year of prior experience in an Administration role.
- Basic understanding of accounting and finance principles.
- Computer literacy and basic knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Prior knowledge of ERP Applications (Oracle) will be an added advantage.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Fluency in English, reading, writing, and speaking is a compulsory prerequisite. Arabic will be an added advantage.
To apply for this position, please use the form below and mention the reference (GSSASCA\0423\01) at the beginning of your email.