Bar Supervisor, Beverages
Note: please make sure to mention the following reference when you apply for this position (BV\0227\01) by the deadline 31st of May 2022
Reporting to the Beverages division’s Outlet Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in bar operations, liaising with suppliers, and ordering weekly requisitions. You will also be responsible for conducting accurate inventory and the restocking and replenishment of bar inventory and supplies. Additionally, you will be in tasked with crafting new recipes and cocktails and training bartenders to maintain the signature and consistency of products served, as well as serving food orders to guests seated at the bar.
- High School Leaving certificate.
- Bartending / mixology certificate
- Fluency in spoken and written English (Arabic skills are considered an advantage).
Years of Experience and Other Skills:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry
- Strong ability to work with a team
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Customer problem-solving abilities
- Interpersonal skills to relate effectively with customers
The place of work is in BMMI Bahrain.
To apply for this position, please use the form below and mention the reference (BV\0227\01) at the beginning of your email.