Boarding Clerk, BMMI Shipping Services - KSA
Note: please make sure to mention the following reference when you apply for this position (BSS\0923\10) by the deadline 7th of November 2023.
The Boarding Clerk will work under the direction of the Assistant Manager - Marine and is responsible for overseeing and coordinating all activities for vessels while in port, including boarding and husbanding vessels in all aspects of customs formalities, fueling, supplies, repairs, and any requirements of the crew. They should ensure high-quality service, a quick turnaround, and minimise expenses to the vessel, owners, and operators. The role requires protecting and safeguarding the interests of the principal, master, and crew.
- Secondary School Certificate.
Years of Experience and Other Skills:
- 2-4 years’ experience in the shipping industry.
- Valid driving license.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Arabic.
- Knowledge of the workings of a Boarding Clerk will be an added advantage.
- Strong time management skills are a must-have.
- Good knowledge of MS Office Applications
- Must be detail-oriented when inspecting shipments and deliveries for signs of damage.
- Good communication skills.
The place of work is in Dammam – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
To apply for this position, please use the form below and mention the reference (BSS\0923\10) at the beginning of your email.