Brand Manager, Beverages
Note: please make sure to mention the following reference when you apply for this position (BVG\1022\01) by the deadline of 7th of November 2022.
The Brand Manager is responsible for representing a selection of BMMI’s beverages portfolios, as well as developing and executing marketing strategies across different channels to maximise sales opportunities. The job holder will also be responsible for arranging various brand promotions across on-trade and retail channels in compliance with principals’ specifications and BMMI guidelines. Additionally, the Brand Manager must foster great relationships with principals to identify opportunities for business development, as well as implement and oversee networking and public relations strategies for targeted high-net-worth customers, brand loyalists, private events, and others.
- Diploma in sales and marketing or being a graduate of a business-related field is desirable.
- Fluency in spoken and written English, with Arabic skills an added advantage.
Years of experience and other skills:
- A minimum of 5 years in a sales and marketing specialist role, preferably in the beverages industry.
- Knowledge of the beverage industry’s operations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Extensive knowledge of customer service procedures, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to resolve customer complaints and issues with a professional and calm demeanour.
The place of work is in BMMI Bahrain.
To apply for this position, please use the form below and mention the reference (BVG\1022\01) at the beginning of your email.