Canteen Assistant, Sitra HQ Canteen
Note: please make sure to mention the following reference when you apply for this position (GSS\CANTASST\1605\01) by the deadline 31st of May 2022
Reporting to the Head Chef, you will be required to provide friendly service to create a positive and exceptional dining experience for all guests. The job holder’s primary objectives are to assist with food preparation, take orders, serve food and beverages to customers, and prepare the final bill to collect payment.
- High school diploma. Certification in culinary arts is an added advantage.
- Fluency in English, reading, writing, and speaking is a compulsory prerequisite. Arabic is an added advantage.
Years of Experience and Other Skills:
- At least one 1-year prior experience in kitchen preparation and cooking.
- Must have experience in using different types of kitchen machinery and preparation of various hot meals.
- Knowledge of food and beverage products and food safety regulations.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure work environment and to deliver orders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Basic math skills, ability to operate a point-of-sale system and handle cash, as well as being computer literate.
The place of work is in BMMI Bahrain.
To apply for this position, please use the form below and mention the reference (GSS\CANTASST\1605\01) in the subject line and the beginning of your email.