Credit Controller, Consumer
Note: please make sure to mention the following reference when you apply for this position (CONS/0821/01) by the deadline of January 15, 2022
Under the supervision of the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for building and maintaining close links with all customers to ensure smooth running of accounts and encourage timely recovery of payments.
You will also be tasked with conducting credit checks on new customers, resolving problems in relation to invoice payments, and reconciling complex month-end accounts. As the Credit Controller, you will also report to management on outstanding issues, while highlighting potential debtor problems.
- The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree in accounting
- The applicant must have full fluency in English reading, writing, and speaking, with Arabic skills considered an added advantage
- A valid Bahraini driver’s license is essential
Years of Experience and Other Skills:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a related field
- Experience with company and principal strategies, as well as the ability to identify and address potential business opportunities
- Ability to stick with a budget, have excellent negotiation and analytical skills, and being proactive
- PC proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Office suite software programs, MIS and internal computer systems are required
The place of work is in BMMI Bahrain.
To apply for this position, please use the form below and mention the reference (CONS/0821/01) at the beginning of your email. Application deadline is January 15, 2022