Credit Salesman, Consumer (Non-Food)
Note: please make sure to mention the following reference when you apply for this position (NT\1023\01) by the deadline of 31st of October 2023
Reporting to the Non-Food Team Supervisor, you will be tasked with maximising product distribution and sales volume by executing brand sales initiatives of respective principals within a set territory. You will also act as key contact to a set of credit customers and identify stock requirements to arrange necessary replenishments of Stock Keeping Units (SKUs). The successful candidate will need to also monitor inventory levels in outlets to ensure availability and brand presence and to avoid overstocking or wastage. Responsibilities also include collecting any outstanding payments following agreed trading terms and conditions.
- Diploma in Business Administration, Sales, or equivalent.
- Fluency in spoken and written English (Arabic skills are considered an advantage).
- Valid Bahraini driving license.
Years of Experience and Other Skills:
- A minimum of one year in an FMCG company or sales role.
- Previous experience in debt collection.
- Knowledge of non-food categories.
- Communication skills.
- Customer focus.
- Negotiation skills.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Detailed oriented.
The place of work is in BMMI Bahrain.
To apply for this position, please use the form below and mention the reference (NT\1023\01) at the beginning of your email.