Credit Salesman, Consumer
Note: please make sure to mention the following reference when you apply for this position (BV\0222\02) by the deadline of 31st of May 2022
Reporting to the Team Supervisor of the Mars division, you will be responsible for executing the brand strategy of respective principals, maximising product distribution and sales, arranging for necessary replenishment of products, monitoring the availability of products in credit outlets to avoid a stock-out situation, overseeing the collection of outstanding dues, implementing plans and promotion offers ,and negotiating business plans with customers following approval from the Sales Manager and principals.
- Business Diploma/Graduate
- Fluency in spoken and written English (Arabic is considered an advantage)
- Valid Bahraini driving license
Years of Experience and Other Skills:
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience in an FMCG company in a sales role with collection experience
- Knowledge in Bahrain’s FMCG market and sales fundamentals
- Knowledge of food and/or non-food categories
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Financial skills related to collection and handling payments/reconciliation
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, and PowerPoint.
The place of work is in BMMI Bahrain.
To apply for this position, please use the form below and mention the reference (BV\0222\02) at the beginning of your email.