Finance Manager, Sourcing and Supply
Note: please make sure to mention the following reference when you apply for this position (GSS-EXT/0821/01) by the deadline of 9th of September 2021
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance, you will be primarily responsible for providing guidance, supervision and monitoring of accurate and efficient accounting services related to the sourcing and supply stream.
Your responsibilities will fall under four general categories: financial management, planning and business development, reporting and compliance, and team management.
In this role, you will also be responsible for the financial management of imports and exports related to our Global Sourcing and Supply (GSS) countries of operations and partner markets. Your scope of work will also include payables, receivables, overheads expenses, accruals, prepayments, inter-company reconciliation, monthly closing of accounts and compiling annual budget for the sourcing and supply stream.
- A Bachelors’ Degree in Finance, Commerce and/or Accounting is required
- An advanced professional qualification in accounting, such as CA/CPA/CIMA/ACCA, is essential
- The job holder must have full fluency in English reading, writing, and speaking, with Arabic and French skills considered an added advantage.
Years of Experience and Other Skills:
- A minimum of six years’ work experience in managing an accounting / finance function of a multinational or medium sized service company is required
- Experience with major projects work in finance, including systems, procedures, and processes, as well as exposure to income taxes and customs duty procedures, in addition to collateral and finance management for commodity trading, are essential
- Knowledge of tax laws, IFRS financial reporting guidelines, accounting and finance divisional policies, procedures, and objectives
- Knowledge of the regional and international trade and commodities markets for the Africa and Middle East regions
- Ability to prepare meaningful and accurate reports, and the appropriate and accurate consolidation of financial information
- Highly developed analytical skills and the ability to conduct thorough investigations
- PC proficiency in Microsoft Office and related internal financial systems, such as Oracle and Vision
The place of work is in BMMI Bahrain.
To apply for this position, please use the form below and mention the reference (GSS-EXT/0821/01) at the beginning of your email.