Inbound Admin Assistant - BLS
Note: please make sure to mention the following reference when you apply for this position (BLS\0328\01) by the deadline of 10th April 2023.
Reporting to the BLS – Inbound Admin Supervisor, you will be required to ensure that all transaction processes relating to the movement of inbound products and re-export for the department are in accordance with agreed policies and procedures and are completed within the time frame. You will also be required to ensure that stocks are accounted, and that costs and delays are minimised.
- Diploma in Business Administration or Accounting.
- School leaving certificate with two years of office administration experience.
Years of Experience and Other Skills:
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP (full cycle from Sales Order Creation till invoicing + all inventory modules.
- Must be fluent in English and Arabic.
The place of work is in BMMI Bahrain.
To apply for this position, please use the form below and mention the reference (BLS\0328\01) at the beginning of your email.