Inventory Controller, Beverages - Retail
Note: please make sure to mention the following reference when you apply for this position (BV\0922\01) by the deadline of 22nd of September 2022
Reporting to the Beverages Division Inventory Manager, you will be responsible for analysing trends and gaps in the product portfolio to recommend improvements. You will also be required to assist the Inventory Manager with forecast variances, notify on short expiry products and on shipment delays. The Inventory Controller will also analyse inventory statistics and perform financial analytics for performing and non-performing products, as well as initiate plans to improve inventory turnover.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration.
- Fluency in spoken and written English (Arabic skills are considered an advantage).
Years of Experience and Other Skills:
- A minimum of 3 years in an inventory analyst role.
- Communication and analytical skills.
- Being customer-focused
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, and PowerPoint.
The place of work is in BMMI Bahrain.
To apply for this position, please use the form below and mention the reference (BV\0922\01) at the beginning of your email.