Logistics Administration Manager - Bahrain Logistics Services (BLS)
Note: please make sure to mention the following reference when you apply for this position (BLS\0608\01) by the deadline of 19th of June 2023.
Reporting to the Head of Logistics, the job holder would be required to manage a range of administrative services for inbound and outbound logistics operations, while processing, supporting, monitoring, and measuring the efficient movement of goods.
They will be responsible for overseeing the execution of the inbound and outbound administrative tasks, such as the purchase order process and sales order process, along with managing day to day activities of the division. The Logistics Administration Manager will also support internal and external audits and handle internal logistics charges to the division.
- Bachelor’s degree in a supply chain and logistics major.
- Specialised qualifications in supply chain, logistics and transport (CILT L2 or equivalent), or business administration.
- Knowledge of logistics operating systems and procedures (Logs Ops Manual).
Years of Experience and Other Skills:
- Minimum of 5 years in a relevant industry.
- Proven success in managing, developing, and motivating staff.
- Knowledgeable of the stock management system of the company.
- Knowledgeable of all company processes and policies relating to the logistics operation.
- Excellent spoken and written English. Spoken and written Arabic is an advantage.
- Ability to analyse financial data and prepare financial reports and statements.
The place of work is in BMMI's Sitra HQ, Kingdom of Bahrain.
To apply for this position, please use the form below and mention the reference (BLS\0608\01) at the beginning of your email.