Marketing Manager, McGettigan's
Note: the deadline to apply for this position is the 30th of June 2022
McGettigan’s Group is looking for a Marketing Manager – Bahrain.
- Marketing campaign execution, particularly to ensure that marketing campaigns are deployed and implemented effectively in venue.
- Social media experience, creating campaigns, weekly schedules, tracking social media analytics, increasing company following and responding to queries that come through the channels.
- Coordination for photo and video shoots, to ensure our marketing channels have sufficient high-quality content for current and future campaigns.
- Brand auditing, to ensure brand values and guidelines are adhered to with campaign deployments.
- Management of feedback and improvement ideas for marketing initiatives, based on customer and staff responses.
- Contribution to new campaign ideas and improvements to existing marketing activities, using research and insight from speaking to, or surveying, stakeholders especially staff and customers.
- Identifying areas for potential to increase average spend per customer, increased frequency of visit, and other areas that can have significant impact on financial performance.
- Identification, recruitment, and retention of key customer groups, such as sports fan-clubs, industry associations, social network groups.
- Oversight and management of social media enquiries, become the Social Media Ambassador for the brand, liaise and keep in touch with groups.
- Website management support and content creation/uploading.
- In charge of monitoring Social Media Captains, keeping an eye on posts and gathering photo materials to add to content gallery.
- In house photographer for social media content.
- Website management – uploading content and images and menus.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills essential.
- Digital marketing, CRM and general analytics desired but not essential.
- Other duties as required by the business from time to time.
Years of Experience and Other Skills:
- You should have experience in Food & Beverage ideally in marketing domain of Irish / British pubs and bars.
- You must have excellent communication skills. Knowledge of Irish culture and sports is desirable. Proven ability to think and act with speed and efficiency in fast-paced environment
- Management of digital and performance marketing are essential. Have a proven track record in managing social media for a similar business.
The place of work is in the Kingdom of Bahrain.