Picker, BLS - Mars
Note: please make sure to mention the following reference when you apply for this position (BLS\0723\24) by the deadline 5th August 2023.
The job holder will be responsible for assisting the Storekeeper in unloading and checking all inbound products, storing them in the correct locations, preparing orders for delivery, and assisting in the operation, cleanliness, and hygiene of the warehouse and equipment. The Picker will also be tasked with preparing orders for delivery in accordance with picking instructions and customer requirements, as well as following vehicle loading procedures.
- High school diploma or higher qualification in administration, or a related field.
Years of Experience and Other Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years in a distribution or warehouse operations role.
- Must have written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Knowledge of driving MHE vehicles.
- Bahraini driving license.
- Numeric and basic computer skills to handle WMS & in-house stock control systems.
The place of work is in Sitra, Bahrain.
To apply for this position, please use the form below and mention the reference (BLS\0723\24) at the beginning of your email.