Procurement Officer, Global Sourcing & Supply, Bahrain
Note: Please make sure to mention the following reference when you apply for this position (GSSPROC\1222\01) by the deadline of 31st of January 2023.
Reporting to the Procurement Supervisor, you will be responsible for assisting the team in the bidding process with administrative requirements and processing awarded contracts for a smooth internal supply chain operation. You will also manage the overall responsibility of sourcing and procurement of food products. The job holder must also achieve monthly sales target from existing and potential clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Business Management or procurement related field.
- Professional Certificate in supply chain will be preferred.
Years of Experience and Other Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in procurement, sourcing, purchasing, or supply chain in food sector.
- Knowledge and understanding of procurement & supply chain procedures.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, including advanced Excel.
- Commercial awareness.
- Knowledge of local and regional markets for procurement and supply chain.
- Ability to develop excellent relationships with customers and communicate with them effectively.
- Fluency in English, reading, writing and speaking, is a compulsory pre-requisite. Arabic is an added advantage.
The place of work is in BMMI Bahrain.
To apply for this position, please use the form below and mention the reference (GSSPROC\1222\01) at the beginning of your email.