Regional Business Development Manager, BMMI Djibouti
Note: Please make sure to mention the following reference when you apply for this position (GSSDJI\RBDM\01\23 by the deadline of the 9th of February 2023.
Reporting to the Country Manager, you will be responsible for developing and diversifying business to increase revenue and gross profit. You will be tasked with optimising business opportunities through maintaining excellent relationships, managing the business portfolio, exploring business opportunities in the Horn of Africa region, and improving the company’s market position.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales, and/or marketing.
- Having certifications, such as Certified Sales Professional and in Project Management, is an advantage.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and French. Arabic skills are considered an added advantage.
Years of Experience and Other Skills:
- A minimum of seven years of professional experience in sales, business development and management of key accounts.
- Technical skills to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on the clients’ requirements.
- A solid understanding of business and marketing principles.
- Negotiation and contract management skills.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and numeracy skills.
- A strategic and creative mind.
The place of work is in BMMI Djibouti.
To apply for this position, please use the form below and mention the reference (GSSDJI\RBDM\01\23) at the beginning of your email.