Sales Executive, Beverages
Note: please make sure to mention the following reference when you apply for this position (BV\0228\01) by the deadline 31st of May 2022
Reporting to the Beverages division’s Sales Manager you will be responsible for obtaining the highest levels of sales, distribution, merchandising and display for on-trade accounts through maintaining excellent relationships. You will also be in charge of achieving cost effectiveness and a return on each brand, for both the company and our principals. Additionally, you will be tasked with monitoring the kegs tracking system for all accounts, as well as working towards achieving credit control, cash collection, volume / value, and gross profit targets for key accounts.
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing, or a Bachelor’s degree in business administration with a specialisation in sales and marketing
- Fluency in reading, writing and speaking in English is a compulsory prerequisite. Arabic is considered an added advantage
Years of Experience and Other Skills:
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a sales officer role, preferably in the beverages industry
- A minimum of three years’ experience in merchandising and promotions within the F&B category
- Valid Bahraini driving license
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to deliver insightful ideas and draw findings from figures
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
The place of work is in BMMI Bahrain.
To apply for this position, please use the form below and mention the reference (BV\0228\01) at the beginning of your email.