Sales Manager, Consumer - Mars
Note: please make sure to mention the following reference when you apply for this position (NT\0901\01) by the deadline of 24th of September 2022
Reporting to the Head of Consumer, you will be responsible for executing brand strategy across all channels in Bahrain, as well as implementing initiatives based on sales strategies to outperform the competition. You will also be responsible for engaging with the principal, overseeing team performance, market activation and shipments to customers, as well as meeting targets for volume, revenue, distribution, and market coverage. The Assistant Sales Manager will also be required to communicate with all relevant departments and retailers to ensure smooth operations, as well as monitoring and managing brand planograms, merchandising activity, stock levels, expiry issues, debtor levels, and market trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales and marketing or a business-related field is desirable
- Fluency in spoken and written English, with Arabic skills an added advantage
- Knowledge in FMCG sales and sales fundamentals
Years of Experience and Other Skills:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a sales management role, with at least 2 of those years being in the FMCG industry
- Proven experience in driving and managing a sales team to achieve annual budgeted sales targets
- Experience with handling hypermarkets, modern and general trade, with in-depth understanding of negotiating business development agreements
- Experience in formulating annual operating plans with a sharp-eyed focus on return on investments
- Proven success in principal management, as well as team management, development, and motivation to empower the team to achieve organisational objectives
- Ability to resolve customer complaints and issues with a professional and calm demeanour
The place of work is in BMMI Bahrain.
To apply for this position, please use the form below and mention the reference (NT\0901\01) at the beginning of your email.