Team Leader, Supply Chain Administration – Supply Chain, GSS
Note: please make sure to mention the following reference when you apply for this position (GSS\TLSCA\1804\01) by the deadline of 28th of April 2022
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the completion of inbound/outbound administrative duties within the agreed time frame, including Purchase Order (PO) booking, goods receipt, supplier invoice payments and more, while ensuring full adherence to company policies and guidelines.
- High school diploma
- Fluency in written and verbal English is a compulsory prerequisite. Arabic is an added advantage.
- Possessing strong costing and pricing fundamentals.
- Knowledge of how to implement and coordinate purchases for volume discounts and how to evaluate purchase options.
- Familiarity with supply chain or import / export-related procedures and principles.
Years of experience and other skills:
- At least three years’ prior experience in an administrative or accounting function of an FMCG / supply chain / logistics / warehousing company.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment.
- PC Proficient with MS Office Excel, MIS & ERP systems, ideally Oracle.
The place of work is in BMMI Bahrain.
To apply for this position, please use the form below and mention the reference (GSS\TLSCA\1804\01) in the subject line and the beginning of your email.