Van Salesman, Consumer
Note: please make sure to mention the following reference when you apply for this position (BV\0222\03) by the deadline 31st of May 2022
Reporting to the Consumer division’s Sales Team Supervisor, you will be responsible for distributing a fixed range of products for cash sale within a set area and to agreed lower trade distribution targets, while achieving set sales targets. You will also be responsible for the volume and safety of stock held, as well as handling and reconciling cash payments received from customers. In this position, you will also need to ensure that stock is correctly merchandised and rotated, as well as always foster good relationships with customers.
- High school diploma or a bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or a related field.
Years of Experience and Other Skills:
- Valid Bahraini heavy driving license
- A minimum of 2 years’ driving experience
- A minimum of one year experience in FMCG sales
- Knowledge of road system and geography of Bahrain
- Previous sales and cash handling experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Numerical Skills for reconciliation of cash against invoices
- Organisational skills needed to complete basic administrative paperwork
- Ability to manage and rotate stock
The place of work is in BMMI Bahrain.
To apply for this position, please use the form below and mention the reference (BV\0222\03) at the beginning of your email.