Van Salesman, Consumer - Mars
Note: please make sure to mention the following reference when you apply for this position (NT\0723\01) by the deadline of 8th of August 2023.
Reporting to the Consumer Division Sales Team Supervisor, this job holder will be required to distribute a fixed range of products for cash sale within a set area. The successful candidate will also agree on lower trade distribution targets while achieving set sales targets. The Van Salesman will also be responsible for the volume and safety of stock held, as well as handling and reconciling cash payments received from customers. Additionally, the jobholder must ensure that stock is correctly merchandised and rotated and must build great customer relations.
- High school diploma or a bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or a related field.
Years of Experience and Other Skills:
- A minimum of two years’ driving experience.
- A minimum of one year of experience in FMCG sales.
- Knowledge of the road system and geography of Bahrain.
- Previous experience in a sales / cash-handling role.
- Valid Bahraini heavy driving license.
- Customer service.
- Numerical skills: reconciliation of cash against invoices.
- Ability to manage and rotate stock.
- Organisational skills: Ability to complete basic administrative paperwork.
- Product knowledge.
The place of work is in BMMI Bahrain.
To apply for this position, please use the form below and mention the reference (NT\0723\01) at the beginning of your email.