Warehouse Assistant and Forklift Driver, BMMI Djibouti
Note: please make sure to mention the following reference when you apply for this position (DJ/1021/01) by the deadline of 21st of October 2021
Reporting to the Country Warehouse Operations Manager, you will be responsible for unloading and checking all products received, storing them in the correct locations, preparing orders for delivery, and assisting in the organisation, cleanliness and hygiene of the warehouse and equipment.
You will also be responsible for driving material-holding equipment and operating them in a safe and efficient manner.
- A secondary school education
- Licence to drive Material-holding equipment (MHE)
- Fluency in spoken and written English, with Arabic skills considered an added advantage
Years of Experience and Other Skills:
- A minimum of two years’ work experience in a distribution or warehouse operations role
- Forklift and reach truck driving skills
- Basic administrative skills
- Numeric and computer skills developed enough to handle WMS and in-house stock control systems
- Great communications skills
The place of work is in BMMI Djibouti.
To apply for this position, please use the form below and mention the reference (DJ/1021/01) at the beginning of your email.