Warehouse Assistant Manager, BMMI Djibouti
Note: Please make sure to mention the following reference when you apply for this position (GSSDJI\WAM\02\23) by the deadline of the 9th of February 2023.
Reporting to the Warehouse Operations Manager, you will be responsible for supervising warehouse operations. You will be required to manage the team, as well as organise the resources and processes necessary for reception, sorting, storage, and scheduling of shipments. You will also be responsible for ensuring that effective stock control is maintained, as well as maintaining necessary security, safety, hygiene, and cleanliness standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics and Supply Chain management or equivalent.
- Fluency in spoken and written English. Fluency in spoken and written French is considered as a highly desired advantage.
Years of Experience and Other Skills:
- A minimum of three years’ experience working in a supervisory role.
- Coaching, organisational, and multitasking skills.
- Experience in logistics, warehousing, and inventory management.
- Stock take experience with a high degree of accuracy.
- Knowledge in the application of international standards for Quality, Food Safety, Occupational Health and Safety, and Environmental Management System.
- Numeric and computer skills required to handle WMS and in-house stock control systems.
The place of work is in BMMI Djibouti.
To apply for this position, please use the form below and mention the reference (GSSDJI\WAM\02\23) at the beginning of your email.