Outlet Manager - Alto, Beverages
Note: please make sure to mention the following reference when you apply for this position (BV\1022\03) by the deadline of 1st November 2022.
The Outlet Manager for Alto is responsible for successfully managing every aspect of the lounge's day-to-day operations, including sales, footfall, staff, stock, and resources. The job holder will also be required to design and implement strategies or initiatives to maintain and increase profitability. Working on the floor, they must be in constant contact with customers and staff, attend to customer complaints and oversee all operations. The Outlet Manager is also responsible for ensuring that the team provides an exceptional customer experience.
- Bachelor's graduate (hotel management / business).
- Bartending / mixology certification.
Years of Experience and Other Skills:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a hospitality environment.
- Food and beverages knowledge.
- Fluency in spoken and written English (with Arabic skills an advantage).
The place of work is in BMMI Bahrain.
To apply for this position, please use the form below and mention the reference (BV\1022\03) at the beginning of your email.